New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

0 + 3 = Spring

It's hard to complain about gifts n' such because they're gifts afterall. I didn't buy them for myself. But sometimes I can't help but slap my forehead. We were auditing the baby wardrobe because there's just too much of it. We found clothes meant for a 3-6 month old that were for Winter. Alina was born in February. What is she going to do with a sweater in June? They're cute and all but I think we'll be re-gifting this stuff to a woman we know who is popping in late August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home