New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Monday, April 03, 2006

It's Hard to Be Hard

Pushing a baby in a stroller and listening to metal on your iPod creates a really bizarre vibe of opposites. When you listen to hard music, your walk changes, your attitude changes. I have a special playlist for when I feel like saying bite me to the immediate public. But when you're pushing a pram with a cute little baby inside, it's really hard to get your metal walk on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which metal album?

I think Ozzy Osbourne would be ok stoller music.

4:53 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home