New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I mUsT BE sHROomming

Alina just grabbed the Cinderella DVD off the dining table, brought it over to the player, removed the movie that was in there, replaced it with her selection, and hit play (after a few unsuccessful attempts at hitting the pause button). Then, did a little dance and yelled out 'Rella 'Rella! when it started. I didn't really want her to watch TV at the time, but how could I say no to that??! It would be like getting nearly to the top of a hill and having me make you go back down before reaching the top. So, I decided to keep the carpet firmly under her feet tonight.

The prideful and horrified father in me is reminding the intrepid readers that she isn't even Two until mid-February.

1 Comments:

Blogger Botch the Crab said...

Amazing. It won't be long until she's patiently instructing you on how to use all the new-fangled modern electronics that baffle you and her mother.

Maybe when she's five.

8:21 PM, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home