New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Baby-Fu Kicking My Ass

Alina is, for lack of better words, kicking my ass lately. I'm being pummeled by a 7-month old. Kicks to the throat and groin. Punches to just the right spot on the upper lip to make you tongue the swollen spot for the next hour. She rakes my face with her nails and tries to take out my eye. I'm reminded of the Iron Shiek and Rowdy Roddy Piper from my brief WWF phase when I was ten. Although it's kind of pleasant when she pulls my hair. I hear that keeps it from falling out or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsea gave Jeff a black eye, and she bruised me from head to toe.

Have fun.

Love,
MiMi

6:06 PM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home