New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Scream

I guess we were past due but Alina has finally found her screaming cry! Before, it was just a vocal whine that was practically amusing. But waking up in a strange, cold room has awakened this blood curdling sound within her. When I say cold, I mean not 90 degrees like our last place. So, cold to her. She used to be able to go to sleep in just a onesie. Now we've graduated to feety pajamas. I wish I had some. Spring is taking its sweet time getting here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little sweet baby. She'll get used to the new room. What about one of those fake aquariums that circle really slowly, with sea creatures like dolphins, and angelfish. They are lit from the center, and look real. I saw one in the orthodontist's office today.
(Kelsea broke two of her braces).

Love,
Mimi/Mom

8:58 PM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home