New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dom Perignon vs. Peas and Rice Cereal


The Kitchen Shelf

How did I let this happen? There was a bottle of Dom from our engagement, the Lladro figurine from our wedding cake. They're getting .... buried. Too. Much. Symbolism. Note to self: Must sip wine before week's end and say something intellectual. I CAN DO IT. I can remember how!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

oh yes. I am feeling that symbolism. My "motorcycle fund" change jar is now the "family car" change jar.

11:50 PM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby land. Yes - and it will be like that for 18 years, except the baby jars will be usurped by shoes, books, soccer stuff, and CDs.

Send a pic of the baby on the new rug!

Love,
MiMi

12:25 PM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home