New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Monday, November 06, 2006

A Spoonful Of Nature Makes The City Go Down


Just like Queens, with a few exceptions...

What is this green stuff? To my knowledge, it's the first time Alina has physically been on grass. Typically there was blanket involved. Weird isn't it? But, I've always maintained that the key to happiness in New York City is having the means or ability or ambition to get out of the city as often as possible. The unhappiest New Yorkers I know are the ones who spend the most time there. And I don't think it's a coincidence. It's like recharging your batteries, assuming you have a second to take it all in. The picture above was taken in my father's backyard. We lovingly refer to him as Colonel Kurtz because after being a New York City lifer, he went up river and didn't come back down. But I think there are far less decapitations taking place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:

Loved the picture of the cutie pie with her white outfit.

What a little doll.

How was Florida?

Love,,

MiMi

10:38 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home