New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Funny 'Coz It's Florida

Musings from the Sunshine State...

It's a whole new audience!
Ethan at Age 6: Mom, watch me! Watch me jump in the pool!
Ethan at Age 30: Alina, watch me! Watch me jump in the pool!

Mommy ESP!
Trailer Chick By The Pool: "One time I was taking a nap and just lettin' the baby crawl around the house. Then, I felt her pulling on my blankets. I woke up and she was making this choking sound! So I put her on my lap and started beating on her back and PENNY came out! When my husband came home I was like, "Honey you can't be leavin' change around the house!" But, you know? I just knew somethin' was wrong. The way she was pullin' on my blankets, like? And that sound she wuz makin'? I just knew. It's that mother daughter thing."

7-Day waiting period? Great! That's how long we're here!































Oddly enough, these stores were only a mile away from the mansions of Palm Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home