New Dad

This started out as a Dad's perspective on my wife Katrina's pregnancy and a way to keep the family updated. Alina arrived in February 2006 and now it's more about our parenting adventures. Now we've added Evelyn in July 2008.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Daddy's First Office

Okay, it's official. I have a normal job again. And I got an office. Well, not because I'm important or by any means high up. But more because the confidentiality of the documents I guard. This will surely come in handy when Katrina goes on her hospital sponsored unpaid maternity leave. Thanks Long Island Jewish Medical Center! You complete me.

But yes, a job. Brilliant! But any mistakes I make will be most obvious. You see, one of the many duties in my charge is the company payroll. HA! So let's hope I don't accidentally wire someone's 401K to Borneo or something.

The doctor says that the "flutter of life" Katrina is feeling is probably gas. I'm forced to not agree with her medical opinion. You try telling a smiling Katrina that the kick she just felt was a fart, and not her unborn baby.

We're finding out the sex of the baby sometime this month. Most likely towards the end. There'll be more pictures of baby parts for your enjoyment. Until then, I have to figure out how to do this job. The previous occupant left no instructions. This should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home